Brown & Brown Garden City’s construction practice provides tailored, customized solutions to myriad of issues faced by contractors and project owners. We provide the experience, risk management, and insurance programs you need in order to be successful – particularly in the tristate construction arena.
Our construction customers range from specialty trade contractors to large general contractors and owner/developers.
Risk management, administrative, and other services include:
- A special service division dedicated solely to our construction clients – that’s all we do!
- Prompt, accurate issuance of certificates of insurance
- All insurance products, including bid, performance, payment, and surety bonds; environmental impairment/pollution; owner/general contractor combined programs; and professional liability
- Contract reviews relating to proper insurance requirements
- Contractual risk transfer implementation
- Subcontractor management (certificates, contracts, policies)
- Workers’ compensation claim audits and experience modification verification
- Owner controlled insurance program/contractor controlled insurance program (OCIP/CCIP) counseling
- Audit reviews and reconciliation
- Loss control services