WELCOME CAMP INSURANCE BROKERS & AGENTS! WHY GET QUOTES FOR YOUR CAMPS FROM US?
- We wrote our first camp in the 1920’s, and we have been deeply involved in the camp industry ever since. We insure hundreds of camps and can give your clients peer references.
- Separate camp only department of nine people dedicated exclusively to servicing our camp insureds and broker partners. You will have a camp insurance expert to work with.
- We help you tailor the coverage your camp clients need – some you may not have realized.
- There are only a limited number of brokers in the country with camp experience and if you face competition from one of them, you may be at a major disadvantage. Our expertise in the camp insurance market and camp value-added capabilities will level the playing field and assist you in retaining the account.
- A high limits excess liability program including occurrence form sex abuse and a camp specific pollution liability program.
- We pay brokers competitive commission. And for accounts that are under $10,000 in premium, you go direct to Church Mutual by contacting Carin Mulvey [email protected] 716-903-8500.
- Our office has handled every type and size of camp claim imaginable, including bus flips, camper and staff death claims, total dining hall losses, countless sexual abuse and molestation claims, counselor date rapes & kidnapping, hazing, physical abuse, snow collapses, tornadoes, total wildfire losses, several mandated reporting incidents of abused campers by If your camp suffers a loss, we can help you.
- Pre camp orientation sessions for staff either online or by video .and Topical camp only newsletters published, and email blasted
- Access to our special partnership with Expert Online Training to provide online staff training with multiple modules at special discounts. Any client of this office can receive a 25% discount on their fees. Its’ both a safety and cost win-win! https://www.expertonlinetraining.com/
- Established special arrangement with IntelliCorp for On-line and instantaneous criminal background checks of prospective and current
- Detailed camp claims information kept online, including all camp claim forms, with detailed instructions and contact information for each line of
ITEMS NEEDED TO QUOTE
- Completed Camp Insurance Application
- Complete COVID Survey
- Complete ACORD submission
- Currently Valued Loss runs for the last 5 years
- If real property coverage is desired, the following information is required on each and every building: square footage; construction; occupancy; approximate age; and if older than 25 years, what has been updated and when (plumbing, electric, roof, structure). This Statement of Value (SOV) is preferred.
- Staff employment application & Camper enrollment form
- Map of camp (does not have to be a scale map)
- Camp activities safety manual and/or procedures including all written material on sex abuse prevention, screening, monitoring and reporting
- Winter Freeze Survey
- Current and target premium
- Signed Brokerage Agreement , W9 Form, E&O cert and license
Please forward all submissions to Michael Labadorf CPCU, Executive Vice President at [email protected]. For questions or assiatnce, call 800-221-2834 (outside Tristate NY area), or 516-247-5842.